1. President and Secretary should conduct every day prayer and convey the message to the students which is given by the Principal.
2. Supporting and encouraging all the ministers, secretaries and class representatives of all the departments to do their duties perfectly.
3. In the absence of President and Secretary, Vice-President and Vice Secretary should take care of the duties of President and Secretary.
4. Discipline Minister should make the students to be silent during the common gathering.
5. They should check the dress code and ID card of the students.
6. Communication Minister along with Finance Minister should maintain campus language as English and motivating the Communication Animators to write good thoughts in their classes.
7. Sports Minister has to give awareness about the importance of sports and encourage the students to participate in all the sports events and stimulating them to take part in University level, District level and also at Zonal level.
8. Health and Hygiene Minister should insist the students about “Plastic free campus”, and also giving awareness about the importance of cleanliness and to avoid the junk food in the campus.
9. Once in a week Transport Minister should instruct the bus students to be safe during their travel and check the students to get down on their respective bus stop.
10. Cultural Minister must be aware and encourage the students to participate in various cultural events conducted at on campus and off campus.
11. They involve themselves in various cultural activities and conduct meetings among themselves regarding this.
12. For all the functions and celebrations the ministers and secretaries must come forward and make arrangement for its success.
13. During the time of Natural Calamities they must voluntarily come forward to help the poor and needy people.
1. Conducting every day morning prayer.
2. Maintaining perfect discipline and silence during celebrations and common gatherings of the College.
3. Conveying the messages given by the Principal to the students.
4. Monitoring the activities of other ministers.
5. Creating good relationship between the management, staff and students.
6. Taking effort to implement the campus language as English.
7. Supporting and encouraging all the ministers, secretaries and class representatives of all the departments to do their duties promptly.
1. Making campus language as English. 2. Monitoring all the notice Board in the campus. 3. Publishing the important events in the daily and monthly magazine. 4. Motivating the class animators to write good thoughts, vocabularies on the black board daily. 5. Display the students’ innovations, news, games, knowledge and so on. 6. Motivating the students to read newspapers and other Magazines. 7. Monitoring the Communication Animators and their activities in the class room. 8. Implementing all proposed activities and plan of actions of the communication co-ordinator and her team. 9. Checking and updating of the College website and YouTube with the help of in charge staff in the department of computer science.
1. Preparing the students for Morning Prayer.
2. Maintain discipline during the College hours.
3. Checking the dress code of the students.
4. Checking their identity card.
5. Hand over the indisciplinary students’ list to the Principal/Minister’s Co-ordinators.
6. Maintaining silence during the common gathering.
7. Maintaining the late comers attendance register.
8. Maintaining the “Earth Hour” every Thursday.
1. Monitoring the cleanliness of the campus and each class room. 2. Safe guarding and protecting the properties of the College. 3. Checking the availability of drinking water every day. 4. Checking the function of “Recycling Water” everyday. 5. Making the campus as “Plastic free” and “Greenery campus.” 6. Creating awareness about the cleanliness and its importance. 7. Seeking first aid during the time of emergency. 8. Showing documentary film regarding the important of cleanliness. 9. Insisting the students to make use of the purified water for drinking purpose. 10. Instructing to make use of the lavatory in a proper manner. 11. Giving awareness of avoiding junk food.
1. Emphasizing the importance of physical education to the students. 2. Protecting the sports articles and avoiding damages. 3. Maintaining the play ground neat and tidy. 4. Encouraging the students to participate in sports and games. 5. Stimulating the students who are interested in sports to take part in University level, District level, Zonal level and National level. 6. Maintaining silence and discipline during the common gathering. 7. Creating good relationship between Physical Director and students.
1. Taking bus attendance daily.
2. Checking all the students to get their seat in their respective buses.
3. Maintaining silence in the bus.
4. Creating awareness about Road Safety.
5. Checking students to get down on their respective bus stop. 6. If any unnecessary events in the bus immediately it should be informed to the Principal. 7. Checking whether the rules of the College bus are followed or not. 8. Maintaining good relationship with all the supportive staff. 9. Insisting the students to pay the bus fees without delay.
1. Encouraging the students to participate in Cultural Events.
2. Protecting the Cultural properties and avoiding damages.
3. Motivating the students to participate in outdoor and indoor events. 4. Stimulating the students who are interested in Cultural to take part in University level competitions. 5. Creating good relationship between Cultural co-ordinator and students. 6. Emphasizing the importance of Cultural activities and its participation. 7. Identifying the talented students and bring out their hidden talents. 8. Collaborating with the Cultural Co-ordinator to conduct “Inbamela” program every year with the special theme. 9. Maintaining silence and discipline during the Cultural / festival week. 10. During the Cultural week, the cultural Minister and Secretary must co-operate with cultural co-ordinators for the smooth functioning of all indoor and outdoor events.
1. In case of need, they themselves can collect money from the students during the time of celebration and natural calamities with the knowledge of the Principal. 2. Collected money must be used to buy things which are necessary for the celebration. 3. Collected money should not be misused. 4. The details of money transaction must be noted in Accounts notebook. 5. Once in a year accounts must be completed and submitted to the Principal. 6. Motivating the students to pay the College Fees and Exam Fees without delay.