International Seminar [2016 - 2017]
The Department of Chemistry Organized Two Day International Seminar on 21st & 22nd July 2016 on “RECENT RESEARCH TRENDS IN BIO- SCIENCE”. Our Guests were Dr.SIVAKUMAR, Associate Professor, Department of Botany, Annamalai University, Chidmbaram, Dr.RATHINAM RAJA, Research Scientist, Food Science Laboratory, University of Algarve Portugal, Dr.AROCKIA VIJAY ANANTH, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Education, St. Joseph University in Tanzania, and Dr.KALIDOSS, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Education, St.Joseph University in Tanzania.
Nearly 100 students were participated from various Colleges.
- Dr. Sivakumar - “Seaweed Liquid Fertilizer, Bioethics and Bio Safety Measure”
- Dr. Rathinam Raja - “Influential and Photo Dipping”
- Dr. Arockia Vijay Ananth - “A Source of Anti-Cancer Agent”
- Dr. Kalidass - “Yoga Therapy”
NATIONAL SEMINAR [2018-2019]
The Department of Chemistry organized Two Day National Seminar on “NEW ADVANCEMENT IN CHEMICAL AND BIO-CHEMICAL SCIENCE” on 26 & 27thJuly 2018. Our Chief Guests were Dr.R.DHANASEKARAN Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Trichy and Dr.D.CHANDRALEKA, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Urumu Dhanalakshmi College, Kattur, with our special invited guest Rev.Sr.Carmel Mary, Principal of Immaculate Matric Hr.Sec.School, Coimbatore.
Nearly 100 students were participated in our seminar.
- Dr.D.Dhanasekaran - “Metagenomic Analysis of Actinorbial Symbiotic Microbiome”.
- Dr.D. Chandraleka - “Cu (II) Complex Synthesis and their Biomedical Applications”.
- Dr.Hemaishwarya - “Synergism and MultiTargeting in Phytomedicine”
- Dr.Sekar- “Electro Deposition of Silver and Gold Nano Crystalline Materials and its Applications”
National Conference [2019-2020]
Department of Chemistry Organized One Day National Conference on “RECENT TRENTS IN CHEMICAL BIOLOGY & THERAPEUTICS” on 9th August 2019. Our Chief Guests were Dr.G.ARCHUNAN, Professor Department of Animal Science, Bharathidasan University, Trichy. Dr.SRINIVASAN, Associate Professor, Animal Health and Management, Alagappa University, Karaikudi. Dr.V.GANESHAN, Senior Principal Scientist, Electrodics and Electro Catalysis Division, CSIR- CECRI, Karaikudi.
Nearly 50 students participated from various Colleges.
- Dr.G.Archunan - “Recent Developments on Chemo Signals and their Biological Applications”
- Dr.Srinivasan - “Biological Evaluation of Bioactive Compound with Antioxidant, Anti-
- Inflammatory and Anticancer Activities ”
- Dr.V.Ganeshan - “ Emergence of Multidisciplinary Approach in Biomedical Science”